Designation :IT Recruiter
Skills : Human Resources - Recruiter
Industries : IT/ Computers - Software
Expiry Date : 10 Days Remaining
Total Experience :5 to 6 Year
Relevant Experience :4 to 5 Year
Job Type :Contract to Hire
Job Location :Bangalore
Notice Period :1 to 10 Days
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Recruiter, you will help build client brand presence in India, with focused responsibility of end-to-end recruiting for commercial/business hiring while driving the diversity agenda. You will also support recruiting for other functions on a need basis.
You’d be part of a pioneering team that is leveraging technology to digitize and build agile, omnichannel solutions for consumers across the value chain. And yes, this role positively impacts how we build high-performance teams and enduring systems that will help us thrive for the next years!
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for the client in India for the Global Capability Centre
- Build a diverse external pipeline for key roles
- Successfully negotiate and close competitive offers
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter to develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse talent pool.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise and teamwork to hire top talent
- Elevate the candidate experience by adopting our “white glove” candidate experience.
- Engage with our social media channels to promote the company. as a destination for top talent
- Work seamlessly across agencies, multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Bring in innovative, tech enabled recruitment solutions to digitize the process
- Prepare periodic MIS reports to ensure quality data and insights are presented in the right manner to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain and leverage data to arrive at smart decisions
- Master’s in human resource management or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting or Talent Acquisition in a corporate set up
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter as a recruiting tool
- Experience recruiting for roles in the technology space; sourcing to joining and working with agencies in driving the sourcing strategy
- Willingness to try new things and make timely but thoughtful decisions
- Passion for the apparel/fashion/lifestyle space
- Experience in Vendor Management and TA Operations
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience sourcing passive talent