Designation :Senior ServiceNow Analyst
Skills : Non- SAP - Service Now.
Industries : IT/ Computers - Software
Expiry Date : 3 Days Remaining
Total Experience :5 to 6 Year
Relevant Experience :5 to 6 Year
Job Type :Permanent
Job Location :Bangalore
Notice Period :10 to 20 Days
The Sr. ServiceNow Analyst is responsible for general support duties such as working Incident, request, problem, change and defects. Helps organize and maintain CMDB accuracy, reliable auditing, and record keeping. Respond to production problems, recommend, and implement immediate resolution efforts across ServiceNow technology areas.
- Resolving incident tickets within published SLA’s.
- Involvement with escalations and incident management including post incident reporting.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Assist in troubleshooting patch/release management issues.
- Works with IT teams to automate processes, wherever possible.
- Collaborate on the evaluation, recommendation, business readiness and implementation of ServiceNow technology solutions.
- Help identify potential improvements to processes, procedures and software tools.
- Provide training and mentoring to Level 1 peers in support of enhancements, stories, and defect tickets.
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution services for ServiceNow IT and HR Service Delivery.
- Maintains current knowledge of ServiceNow marketplace changes, technology changes, and client business pertinent to IT and HR Service Delivery.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess outgoing, collaborative, team-oriented style and strong interpersonal skills to successfully manage potential conflicts.
- Ability to work within a global team across cultures
- Exhibit core company behaviors that focus on how we at LS&Co. Operate together day to day regardless of level, function or location.
- Know the business; Own the Result; Company First; Be part of the solution; Lead by Example
Years and Type of Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with ServiceNow or other Service Delivery, Knowledge Management Applications
- Requires 3 years of ServiceNow platform experience
- ServiceNow Administrator certifications required
- Experience with ServiceNow configuration required.
- Experience with ServiceNow Integration Hub, Orchestrator, and Service Portal preferred.
- ITIL v3/4 certification preferred.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile, and Scrum methodologies