Ref.No : LEV/LEV/1217
Posted on : 2022-02-03
Designation :Data Analyst – SAP BODS
Skills : SAP - BODS- Business Objects Data Services
Industries : IT/ Computers - Software
Expiry Date : 2022-07-16
Total Experience :8 to 9 Year
Relevant Experience :8 to 9 Year
Job Type :Permanent
Job Location :Bangalore
Notice Period :10 to 20 Days
Data Analyst – SAP BODS
BODS & Informatica experience required and also any knowledge on Riversand will have advantage.
Summary: SAP Data Services (BODS) analyst will work with IT applications team to help develop and support solutions. Analyst will coordinate with cross system applications and will enable, develop and support the technologies. Analyst will cover global systems and projects and use SAP BODS, HANA, Microsoft and other data and analytics tools. You will participate in system updates, enhancements, implementations and production support.
· Requirements gathering and technical specifications
· Create and maintain technical and functional documentation.
· Help create migration functional designs Support functional design handoffs to development resources
· Help develop BODS migration processes
· Testing, data validation and defect resolution
· Support data cleansing, harmonization and standardizations
· Escalate any issues and participate in team & business meetings
· Coordinate and manage handoff between onshore & offshore
· Lead delivery and support of SAP BODS solutions and guide team members as required
· Work with the project teams, cross functional applications teams.
· Enforce organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes and problems.
· Handling of incidents and production support.
· Complete use cases, test plans, test cases, test scripts and troubleshoot to ensure system changes are aligned with requirements
· knowledge transfer from projects and supporting users
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. 8 years related experience around Data warehouse, SQL, Data Analytic tools and Analysis.
· Minimum 6 years of SAP Business Objects Data Services industry experience
· Implementation experience in SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.2
· Technical experience with all of the SAP BODS application modules (Extract, Transform, Load)
· Experience working with SAP Information Steward (Data Insight, Metadata Management, Matapedia, and Cleansing Package Builder) to profile the data across different source systems and generating Data Quality Metrics like Completeness, Consistency, Conformity and Duplicates
· Minimum 3 years delivering complex SAP BODS engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from completing blueprint, design, delivery, and testing; 3 years performing SAP integration of SAP BODS
· Expertise in ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load), Data Quality and Data Profiling from source systems including Flat Files, XML, RDBMS (SAP HANA, Oracle, SQL Server) and SAP Applications/SAP BW using SAP Data Services (SAP DS 4.x)
· Knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform Integration
· Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
· In-depth understanding of database management systems, processing (OLAP) and ETL framework
· Implementation experience in SAP Data Management
· Experience in SAP HANA Information Modeling on SAP HANA Studio
· Certification in SAP Data Services is a PLUS
· Experience/ Knowledge on SAP BW/ HANA 2.0 is a BIG PLUS
· Experience in SAP Business Objects Data Services administration ( optional