Designation :Technical Support - SCCM
Skills : Non- SAP - SCCM-System Centric Configuration Manager
Industries : IT/ Computers - Software
Expiry Date : 29 Days Remaining
Total Experience :6 to 7 Year
Relevant Experience :3 to 4 Year
Job Type :Permanent
Job Location :All Mindtree location(Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata)
Notice Period :20 to 30 Days
• Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
• Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
• Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
• Create and maintain incident management requests to product group/engineering group
• Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer/ engineer experience
• Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
• Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions)
• Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Must have – Knowledge and proficiency in one or more of the following System Center applications is a must. Architecture, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- System Center Service manager (SCSM)
- System Center Orchestrator (SCO)
Reasonable/moderate knowledge on
. Knowledge on Microsoft Windows technologies. Concepts on Operating System, Disk, Storage and cluster. Understanding of WMI, COM/DCOM.
· SQL - Basic SQL Server Administration concepts. Exposure on SQL with IIS will be preferred.
. Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory.
· Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
· IIS Concepts.
. Basic understanding of all Microsoft technologies