Designation :Senior Technical Architect Salesforce
Skills : SalesForce.Com - SFDC - Salesforce.com
Industries : IT/ Computers - Software
Expiry Date : 7 Days Remaining
Total Experience :13 to 14 Year
Relevant Experience :8 to 9 Year
Job Type :Permanent
Job Location :All Mindtree location(Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata)
Notice Period :20 to 30 Days
We are looking for a very experienced architect with development skills to help us in APAC. The person should have excellent communication skills and manage business stakeholders. At the same time, he should have in-depth SFDC (Sales, service CPQ) knowledge. His focus would be on APAC, Australia. JOB SUMMARY A Technical Architect defines and owns the technical architecture of systems to deliver business objectives while ensuring quality standards. They are responsible for high-level requirement gathering, consulting, design, development, and review of the technical architecture as per business requirements. They enable the creation of designs and frameworks for models and validate their adherence with the overall architecture. They also help create performance benchmarks of the system and establish best practices. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES # Ability to conceptualize the design and development of technical systems as per requirements # Responsible for handling the technical tracks of architecture consulting and product selection # Responsible for steering requirements as an SME to identify and achieve business goals efficiently # Optimize performance of systems and create reference benchmarks as well as suggest best practices # Understand technology stack in-depth in the project # Drive effort reduction through the use of efficient architecture design and technical solutions SPECIALIZATION Salesforce, the customer relationship management solution, brings companies and customers together. It gives all departments # including marketing, sales, commerce, and service # a single, shared view of every customer. Mindtree helps forward-thinking companies engage their most important audiences to drive growth, retention, and efficiencies that ensure meaningful business outcomes. We have delivered innovative cross-cloud solutions to customers in various industries, leveraging the Salesforce platform and an iterative delivery model...
· Capacity created for Service Cloud and Lightning
· Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies, lighting.
· Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture & landscape.
· Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
· Hands-on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other Integration aspects is desirable.
· Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
· Deployment experience using ANT tool or changeset
· Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
· Dev 401 Certification, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (Added Advantage), Dev 501 (Added Advantage) Responsibilities
· Translate the client's business objectives into technical requirements covering all aspects of the functionalities • Understand the user stories and break them into modules of technical scenarios
· Estimate the efforts needed to accomplish customer objectives
· Identify & highlight different risks involved and work on mitigation plans
· Lead and guide the technical consultants during various phases of the project including (but not limited to) design, coding, unit testing to deployment
· Review the code to ensure requirement coverage and adherence to best practices
· Act as a bridge between the development team and the customer
· Liaison closely with application development & support groups to ensure the plan is in place for post-go-live support
· Lead & mentor new team members to bring them up to speed
· Train end users on the salesforce.com application
· Good communication skills. Must be able to manage interactions with various stakeholders across multiple countries.
· Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and others.
Job Requirements: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Application Programming Interface API, Lightning Web Components, Program Architecture, Build and Deployment, Designing for NFR, Integration Patterns, Programming Development, Architecture Assessment Document, Solution Architecture Document, Estimate, Solution Design Document, Configured Application
Note – Salesforce Dot Com Experience is Mandatory