Designation :Cybersecurity Associate/ Analyst
Skills : Non- SAP - Cybersecurity
Industries : IT/ Computers - Software
Expiry Date : 22 Days Remaining
Total Experience :5 to 6 Year
Relevant Experience :3 to 4 Year
Job Type :Permanent
Job Location :Bangalore
Notice Period :10 to 20 Days
Functional Title: Cybersecurity Analyst
Note- Candidates need to work in rotational shifts.
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will be a leader for the activities of a small, expert team that provides advanced cybersecurity intelligence, investigations and analytic services in order to protect LS&Co. The team is focused on the detection of cybersecurity threats as they affect the company environment, through a variety of methodologies, monitoring and investigative approaches.
The team is responsible for monitoring and detection, prevention of threats, cyber threat intelligence and investigations, threat hunting, incident response, security automation, and administration of security tools leveraged by the cybersecurity team. The team delivers expert cyber intelligence services and material to help empower information technology and business leaders globally.
A strong moral compass, high integrity, and positive attitude are required to be a successful part of this team. This role will encounter a high amount of ambiguity which will require you to simultaneously assess situations and potential courses of action from a tactical, operational, and strategic level. Confidence in your ability to quickly learn from and adapt to unfamiliar scenarios will be paramount to our success. You will be part of several highly collaborative multinational cross-functional teams.
Solid experience utilizing various security platforms, tools and technologies to assist in your day to day activities. The ability to review and analyze security events from various monitoring and logging sources to identify and/or confirm suspicious activity; provide analysis and trending reports as needed.
Strong knowledge of current security threats, techniques, attack types, as well as a dedicated and self-driven desire to research the current information security landscape.
Demonstrate excellent English communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment, the ability to work effectively with internal team members including IT staff, management and partners.
Produce timely internal cyber intelligence reports to characterize threats based on observed LS&Co. cyber activity through incident analysis, proactive monitoring and associated campaign tracking. Most reports are utilized to educate internal IT staff and assist business leaders in making cyber risk decisions and mitigating threats.
In any given scenarios or events, have the ability to 1) analyze network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to network resources; 2) conduct analysis and research across a wide variety of all source data sets; 3) monitor external data sources to maintain currency of computer network defense/threat condition; 4) determine which security issues may have an impact on the enterprise based on threat conditions; and 5) assess information systems and business processes for potential vulnerabilities for improvement. 6) ability to triage a variety of social engineering attacks, with an emphasis on phishing.
Experience with open source intelligence (e.g., not simply using social media for personal use.) Aggregating information from various social media platforms to identify threats or targeting, formulate logical conclusions, and offer prescriptive mitigation.
The candidate for this position is someone that can meet the qualifications below, but also have a sincere interest and passion in cybersecurity, and someone who exudes a high work ethic:
· 3-5 years of experience working for a major corporation, law enforcement, military entity, and/or managed security service provider, in a role that includes security monitoring, investigations, threat intelligence, security awareness training, and/or incident responder type responsibilities.
· A security certification is welcomed, but not necessary or a requirement. In some instances, candidates are encouraged to work towards certifications while employed at LS&Co.
· The ability to keep abreast of the cyber threat landscape and trends in cybersecurity issues as they might relate to Company. This includes the ability to keep informed of, and knowledge of cyber actors, threats, tactics, tools and other activities.
· The candidate will need the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity around certain projects, information and security events.
· General knowledge of TCP/IP, networks, IT systems and information security concepts, including OWASP guidelines, Point of Sale (POS) threats, cloud security, and general frameworks (including NIST, GDPR, ISO, SOX, PCI DSS, etc.)
· Ability to learn new tools, applications, and systems utilized in the analysis of cyber threat intelligence, investigation, and incident response.
· Problem Solving - Identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations/decisions.
· Experience with SIEM, UEBA, Endpoint Protection, IDS/IPS, WAF, and O365.
· Experience with scripting in python, powershell, shell, and other scripting languages desired but not required.